GaVR6in's NEW CAR

Nice 1 gav' date=' looks like a good example, hopefully see it at Xmas meal?

[/quote']

Dont be silly parks.. This is gavalaar.. He will say he'll be there but secretly buy sum new wheels instead..!

Btw gav, 1st dibs on those porkers when ur fed up with them ;) xx

Nice 1 gav' date=' looks like a good example, hopefully see it at Xmas meal?

[/quote']

Dont be silly parks.. This is gavalaar.. He will say he'll be there but secretly buy sum new wheels instead..!

Btw gav, 1st dibs on those porkers when ur fed up with them ;) xx

Thanks Paul, and as for you jakey boy I went to all the shows I commited to this year. But I might swap the wheels lol

Hey gav.. U must have at least come to expect something along those lines fella.!? I'm sure it will be very nice and as long as u think its worth the money then fair enough chap..

But if there was an award for the most expensive vr in relation to the market value im sure ud get the trophy :)

From Germany we think you're a c o c k for paying anywhere near that

Lol. And the Bitburgers not even flowing yet!

Poor gav..

At least its already got nice rimmage hey?

rimmage is all Gav cares about.... I think the VR is ok if you like that sort of thing.... :P

Nice car mate' date=' just for the record mines up for sale £4300 :P

[/quote']

good tactics! nobody will even bother calling you so you get to keep it?!

Yup haha, just offers of 2 nice swaps thats it :P

Back on topic :)

it's kinda relevant... wheres the topic about you selling?! :P

Thanks Rod Smithy Caddy and Dave, I have brought it for me so dont really care what everyone else thinks, suprised by some coments considering we all like modified mk3 VRs sort of thing. I would be interested what people would value there cars on here at???

Thanks Rod Smithy Caddy and Dave' date=' I have brought it for me so dont really care what everyone else thinks, suprised by some coments considering we all like modified mk3 VRs sort of thing. I would be interested what people would value there cars on here at???

[/quote']

I'm joking you doughnut!!!!!! :P