VR6 Owners Club Christmas meal and mini meet 3rd December 2011

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right you lovely lot (k) ... deposit has been paid :-D I will need to tell them what we want to eat by middle of November and I could do with the money by 5th November (remember remember) to pay my credit card bill :-)

I will need five of your English pounds via paypal gift or bank transfer please and a meal choice via pm.... :-) don't forget to tell me your choice of accompaniment, if there is one, with your main or dessert :-)

Starter:

1. Roast Carrot, Honey & Coriander Soup (V) Served with rustic bread

2. Prawn Cocktail - Mouth-watering prawns on salad leaves, topped with Marie Rose sauce and

served with rustic bread

3. Chicken Liver & Herb Pâté - Served with toasted bread and spiced onion marmalade

4. Mushroom, Stilton & Garlic Bruschetta (V) Lightly toasted garlic bread, topped with mushrooms and melted crumbled Stilton

5. Melon (V) Served with mulled fruit compote

Main:

1. Hand-Carved Roast Turkey - Served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, Brussels sprouts, carrots,

honey-roasted parsnips, a chipolata, sage & onion stuffing and gravy

2. 10oz* Rump Steak with a Woodland Mushroom & Brandy - Sauce Served with bottomless chips, plus one of the following: mixed salad, half a grilled tomato and a grilled flat mushroom, battered onion rings or coleslaw

(Trade up to an 8oz* sirloin steak for extra £)

3. Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon with a Black & Blue Sauce - Served with buttered potatoes and fresh vegetables

4. Atlantic Salmon Fillet with a Vermouth & Saffron Sauce - Served with buttered potatoes, tender stemmed broccoli, green beans and cherry tomatoes

5. Spring Vegetable Risotto - Spring vegetable and thyme butter risotto topped with rocket, cheese shavings and served with garlic bread

Dessert:

1. Christmas Pudding - Served with your choice of brandy sauce, ice cream, cream or crème fraîche

2. Warm Belgian Waffles & Mulled Fruit Compote - Classic Belgian waffles warmed and served with mulled fruit compote and ice cream

3. Profiteroles - A pile of delicious profiteroles drizzled with a rich chocolate flavour fudge sauce. Served with your choice of ice cream, cream or crème fraîche

4. Mince Pie Ice Cream - Two scoops of dairy ice cream made with spiced fruits and crunchy shortcake pieces

5. Ice Cream - Served with raspberry or chocolate flavour fudge sauce

did you want us to reply on here or via PM ????

PM... these threads have a habit of getting out of hand.....

guilty as charged your honour!! ;) sorry Benjamin

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your gonna be my special friend in a few weeks tho.... (p) ;) I make it up for you then.... she sounds soooo goood in the tunnels and you will love my squealing!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your gonna be my special friend in a few weeks tho.... (p) ;) I make it up for you then.... she sounds soooo goood in the tunnels and you will love my squealing!!!

lol I am literally lost for words !! :$ (l)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol I am literally lost for words !! :$ (l)

This is getting close to naughty!!!!!!! lol