billing convoy south peeps

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So out of interest what time is everyone looking at getting to Weston favell Tescos NN3 8JZ? so l can see what time l will need to leave home :)

Just remembered my tent hasnt been out of its bag since the ring trip last year , thats going to be lovely lol an airing out is in order me thinks :P

I think I might have to come up in the Audi. I don't think everything will fit in the Golf.

Are you planning on leaving friday morning?

Going to leave at whatever time suits everyone else. I'm looking for a mkiv 3 door oem roof rack so I can take the top box and get everything in. Either that or I will have to take the Audi.

possible meeting points...

Birchanger Green Service - CM23 5QZ - @ 9.00 - 9.30am

Trumpington Park & Ride - CB2 9FT - @ 10.00 - 10.30 am

Northampton Tesco - NN3 9JA - @ 11.30 - 12.00pm

Billing Aquadrome - NN3 9DA - @ 12.30 - 1.00pm

roughly ......

I was planning on leaving Friday morning hopefully with some others Mark/Jake and arive at Tesco in northampton.

Going to leave at whatever time suits everyone else. I'm looking for a mkiv 3 door oem roof rack so I can take the top box and get everything in. Either that or I will have to take the Audi.

Sounds good I've booked the day off so will leave when ever is suitable.

Need to change my rear anti roll bar drop links this weekend and give it a good clean.

I was planning on heading up to pod for a few early runs on the friday morning as parks gave me a han to replace my gear selector yesterday! Whooop!!!

So i was planning to leave at 5:30 -6 to get to pod for 8..

If it helps bungy i can take ur kit up in the van??