[moved] South West meet??!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for this - bucket and spade ready - what's the venue?

I was thinking that all those who live North of Weston-Super-Mare meet at Gordano Services, those who live South would need to arrange to meet at the next services down (don't know the name) then we all meet on the sea front at Weston at a set time (to be agreed by all) Then it's a choice of raid the coffee shops and burger bars, play at making sand castles, cruise a little or all 3.............

So what does everyone want to do times and ideas please...............

would the sainsburys just off the weston motorways J21 be a good idea for all to meet as its easy to get to from both ends of the town, then its just a short cruise into town to a destination of our choice i suppose.

around 11:30 is good for me as i will just be clocking off the night shft at around 10

would the sainsburys just off the weston motorways J21 be a good idea for all to meet as its easy to get to from both ends of the town' date=' then its just a short cruise into town to a destination of our choice i suppose.

around 11:30 is good for me as i will just be clocking off the night shft at around 10

[/quote']

do you mean the one next to tkmaxx mate?

Sorry, my bad, was thinking if morissons just off the motorway that will be the easiest place for us all to meet, come off the motorway bead into weston and turn right on the first roundabout then straight away left at the lights

The postcode it bs24 7ay

It might be a good idea to update the first post with the relevant info so people don't need to search through

oldmandon

Captain Pugwash

Sal

Ian-gti +3 (possibly)

dan_a

Alex22

Jay1981 (possibly)

trigger23

B19DGR (not in a VR cos it's got no wheels)

thesurgeon

VR6_Absy (possibly)

cornishvr6 (possibly....I missed you from the first page...oops sorry....please come though you'll be very welcome)

JK what about yourself, are you going to join us?

Weston meet point Morrisons car park (I think it's Morrisons, it might be Sainsburys, but either way it's a supermarket carpark just off the M5) just off J21 of M5 at 11.30am Postcode BS24 7AY

It's a morrisons just off the dual carriage way on the way into Weston

yeah i though it was, dunno why i had it stuck in my head it was sainsburys, sure my mrs used to work there and as she works for morissions should have put 2 and 2 together :D