[moved] South West meet??!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this and meeting you guys. Hopefully will have coilovers fitted by then.

Whoop Whoop be good to see you again mate' date=' :)

[/quote']

Yeah you too, should be a good day out. Especially if the weather is as nice as it has been.

Hope all is well and see ya soon.

UP So are we on track for this???' date='Don what time you lookin at for Gordano mate ...??

[/quote']

new trotters should be on the pig and Sal should bbe runnin a few changes ... lookin forward ... :)

I might have to duck out of this one aswell, a bit too far of a trek, and I have to be at one of our offices near Chippenham on the Friday and Monday in the company car so I will have had enough of driving by then...

I know this is going off the subject a bit but anyone in the Cornish end things thought of a meet more locally??

way things are going i don't think i'll be able to make this :-(

no worries Gary . it'll be good to see you when the mission is accomplished mate..

:-(

so its down to four at the mo..????????????? ;(

way things are going i don't think i'll be able to make this :-(

no worries Gary . it'll be good to see you when the mission is accomplished mate..

:-(

so its down to four at the mo..????????????? ;(

Ah man. Not much of a meet with just four and bit of a trek for moi. :(

Where did the figure 4 come from? There were loads listed and only 3 so far have potentially pulled out!!!!!!!

I was thinking somewhere around 10.30 at Gordano Services

ian-gti does that mean that if you pull out, the others you were going to bring are pulling out as well?

I've just checked and there were 12 listed, of which 3 were only possibles. 2 of the possibles are pulling out and ian-gti. that still leaves 10 plus ian's guests if they turn up. At worst we would currently be 9, thats still an acceptable number........so come on guys lets get this on and have fun..............

oldmandon

Captain Pugwash

Sal

dan_a

Alex22

trigger23

B19DGR (not in a VR cos it's got no wheels)

thesurgeon

VR6_Absy (possibly.......still)

JK

This is the current list, Ian Rogers might join us from ian-gti's group......

As Captain Pugwash says, can we get a defo on who's coming, and lets break a trend and actually turn up, meet one another and have FUN

Don Absy is out mate , but if everyone else makes it good enough, we need to get this off the ground so potencially we can build...were goin to Weston no matter what cos weve promised two little girls a day at the seaside with nice people and nice cars lol...