£2 a litre soon, seems the Government is only ever right about this subject.

put up other taxes l would think, income tax, NI, food ect..

and working for the Gov, we dont get a pay increase for the next 3 years, but that doesnt stop other stuff becoming more expensive, so having to pay out more but not getting more in. I think there are hard times coming for a lot of people :(

to be fair even if l was flat broke every month l don’t think l would sell the 4mo lol

The trouble is though, by increasing prices, people will not be able to afford their fuel. People will lose their jobs because of that and they will increase the amount of people on benefits.

Then there is talk of people on benefits being forced by the government to work 40hrs a week essentially for free, just so that entitles them to have 40 - 70 allowance.

Government is destroying peoples lives to increase tax income. Forcing the people that THEY price out of basic living, to work for free or benefits. Forcing everyone to give up their freedom bit by bit and essentially live as ever enslaved peons. This country will never recover.

Sorry to put a downer on things.

trying to solve the problems by charging people more for everything and freezing or cutting their wage will only be tolerated for so long, i for one will welcome the riots in the streets and at the pumps, its almost guaranteed its going to happen as people will only take so much of the p!ss being taken out of them, then maybe something may get done.

The IR will have seen whats going on and used it as an excuse to raise fuel prices as a result, barrel price rise or not.

That just might be what they want....

Certainly looks that way.

The government can predict the price of fuel because it is them that is controlling the price of fuel...

The rich people dont care the price of fuel so it doesnt effect them.

Poor people do, and here is the problem 'rich' people can influence government

The gap between the rich and the poor is increasing

A reduction in population is what is needed. Starting with MP's. every trade in this country has seen job cuts yet I don't see any MP's loosing anything.

god £2 :o. well to be honest my vr6 would have to go, it costs me about £1500 ish a year in fuel that would be upto £2500 ish, they need to drop the retirement age down to 58 imo,more people retiring means more jobs,it wouldnt solve the problem but it would help.and to be quite honest as a minimum wage earner i need to buy/sell etc to keep my vr on the road at the moment some of you might call that stupid, i call it dedication ;) but if it carries on going up past the £2 mark i will be purchasing one of these http://www.topelectricbikes.co.uk/Infineum-The-Extreme-Electric-Bike/595.htm lol

With special forces being caught in Libya and sent away' date=' who is to say that the initial uprising wasn't "organised" as the West sets its sights on another oil rich state....

[/quote']

How cynical of you. ;)

I was cynical about the Gulf and look how that turned out as if we don't already know it was all about the oil.

With special forces being caught in Libya and sent away' date=' who is to say that the initial uprising wasn't "organised" as the West sets its sights on another oil rich state....

[/quote']

How cynical of you. ;)

I was cynical about the Gulf and look how that turned out as if we don't already know it was all about the oil.

I was agreeing with you ;)

[/quote']

How cynical of you. ;)

I was agreeing with you ;)

I understand that buddy.... Just get annoyed.....