just bought my first mk4 4 motion. allready re mapped :)

got my first 4mo on friday night. thankyou very much for the lift mr Potter :)

it really is the best car ive owned, luxury,speed n handling in one package.

got home late friday with the car,slept a bit then set off for United motorsports in the morning and the difference in the new map is awsome. flies of the line and keeps going. the mapping felt like my callipers where binding and then where released,it just feels so much more responsive and earlier pick up in all gears. im reallly really happy with it now, some lowering springs and new front tyres is all it needs.

will clean and do pics this week.

one happy chappy!

big up Jim Potter + Matt from United motorsports. thank you both very much :)

thanks all, will do pics real soon..

loving every min of driving it.

sat night special here i come. been a year since i did a q/mile. i might not have 400 hp anymore but super happy with a very reliable smart non turbo blowing,gearbox breaking money pit :)

heated recaro`s are getting their full usage. brrr its still cold.

cant wait to start trusting the 4wd as ive owned 2 mk 1`s , 4 mk2`s and 2 mk 3`s all i know is understeer lol.

i personally thought the difference before and after the re-map was quite a bit. 300+ miles to go buy the car and then 140 to united motorsports then drove straight home and really noticed a difference. that guy knows his cookies :)

thanks Karlos. no extra fill ups mate. i either give it or sit at 30 mph in 6th at 1250 rpm ,so gain back when chillin to tunes in the 30 zones :) loads of go in all gears but biggest gain was down low. whips through 1st,2nd + 3rd. going to the pod next week so will post my new cars 1/4 time. suprised at what cars quit giving it after a few r/bouts and bends (especially in the wet)

• 2 weeks later...