Dubs @ the Castle 22nd - 24th July 2011

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea hows Gary goin to get the Hybrid in ...When Sals mull is already tucked up lol'''????? ;) *-)

Think everybody needs to get priorities right, cars come first ;)

Then how rare, loads of purple ones around but not seen many VR32s ;)

Forecast is for a good weekend like Cornwall

yea hows Gary goin to get the Hybrid in ...When Sals mull is already tucked up lol'''????? ;) *-)

Think everybody needs to get priorities right' date=' cars come first ;)

Then how rare, loads of purple ones around but not seen many VR32s ;)

Forecast is for a good weekend like Cornwall

[/quote']

lol :o :-p ;):)

Great Fun. Really enjoyed myself even though it pissed it down whilst putting up the tent!!!!!!!!! Company was excellent as always ( what else do you expect from fellow VR owners??!!) At least the weather got better.

Shame about the number of Vans, maybe they should change the name to Caldicote Vanfest??!!.........

Well done to the winner in the show and shinee of the best OTHER!! VW category, in my eyes, ALL the VR's were winners, they all looked stunning, well presented and Andynick69 can hold his head up too, car was sweet except for that little bit!!

Nice to meet a few new faces, and meet up with old friends again.

Now looking forward to BILLINGHAM and meeting more of the nutters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just home and unpacked' date='fantastic show,chilled out which is what i like,nice to meet everyone and congrats to the 2 winner in their relevant categories

[/quote']

Nice one.......Keep the suspenders going until the winners own up!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry we missed you to say bye, was good to meet you and your lovely wife. Hopefully see you at Billingham