Typical iphone owner eh! Lol. Your only jealous coz u can't have black berry messenger.....and yes I'm a tad jealous that u have touch screen' date=' lots more memory and eeeerrrr yours probably don't break all the time....anyway....

[/quote']

But we can have BB messenger, we got an app for that!

We had Blackberry's for work phones for literally a couple of months! They were utterly gash so we replaced them with guess what, thats right, iPhones!

This isnt a sexist comment at all but the majority of people i see with BB's tend to be women, i genuinely wonder why this is.

Typical iphone owner eh! Lol. Your only jealous coz u can't have black berry messenger.....and yes I'm a tad jealous that u have touch screen' date=' lots more memory and eeeerrrr yours probably don't break all the time....anyway....

[/quote']

iPhone has similar to BBM with the ping chat app :-)

There is also a iPhone app to make free calls too!!!

[/quote']

We had Blackberry's for work phones for literally a couple of months! They were utterly gash so we replaced them with guess what, thats right, iPhones!

This isnt a sexist comment at all but the majority of people i see with BB's tend to be women, i genuinely wonder why this is.

its girls that work in hair salons ive found lol

[/quote']

its girls that work in hair salons ive found lol

you go to a hair salon?!! lol thought real men went to Barbers? ;-)