Bristol Volksfest, Washingpool Farm, Easter Compton - Friday 10th to Sun 12th June 2011

just to say we emailed and confirmed the 10 spaces and club stand with camping :-)

Tony is going to this so will collect monies for the portaloo on the weekend and will pay me afterwards so see him at the 'fest :-)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

advise is free .... im putting my foot down im having a weekend off from cars and on the beer so bring your drinking boots .... lol

Probably the best place to have a weekend off from cars .....at a car show lol ;):) (B) (B)

advise is free .... im putting my foot down im having a weekend off from cars and on the beer so bring your drinking boots .... lol

Probably the best place to have a weekend off from cars .....at a car show lol ;):) (B) (B)

Just LOL

• 2 weeks later...

great company, great weather saturday drowned inside and out friday,.. packed up in a monsoon today..., hope the show and shiners, AL69, Jk, and Cornish did well they deserve too staying in that weather, Anyway still had a great time as always and the VRs all got loads of attention even the green V6 lol...But Gary ....She is one seriously quick mother of a mk3 mate credit were its due ...even tho nobody knows what your packin lol...Nige thanks as always .for the ancillary items ... Dan good effort driving up there today good to see ya even if it was shortlived lol (h)

Despite the weather putting up and taking down tent it was a great weekend just what we all need.

thanks mart, Sal & nige for all the things that people take for granted.

great to see Ben, schweet ride, loving the interior

Alan has sent me a text saying he got s 1st, WELL DONE AL

green VR lol all that time and effort thanfully the sat morning thrill rides proved it not quite a standard VR ;)