Bristol Volksfest, Washingpool Farm, Easter Compton - Friday 10th to Sun 12th June 2011

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on my way to New York and in New York whilst this is on.....enjoy folks

how many holidays does one BGNB need??!!

Youve had more holdays than me this year.....youve just come back from sri lanka aint ya

no I wish!! need a holiday spent most of Chrimbo driving round England

Easter time that :-) cant wait!!! (ip) (#) (d)

you have cruise and NYC?! v nice :-)

I was keen until you mentioned the uggs :( :( :(

Dont knock it until you try it !

well with some things like gay gang rape' date=' prison, dating Katie Price, mk2 golfs, mankini's, and wearing uggs you don't need to try to know there bad !!

[/quote']

That is gonna be my new quote....thanks

• 1 month later...

me and Tony :-)

need final numbers by 22nd May but by end of April we (me or Tony) will need to book camping and toilet with rough idea of numbers

you buy your own tickets and we fill in the forms, cheap tickets - ADVANCE BOOKING ENDS 29TH MAY

• 3 weeks later...

TTT- Would like to start thinking about booking this up now?

:-)

sorry if it wasn't clear before JK but Tony and I have booked a plot and need final numbers by 22nd May so we have just over 1 month :-)

"need final numbers by 22nd May, you buy your own tickets and we fill in the forms, cheap tickets - ADVANCE BOOKING ENDS 29TH MAY"

so buy your own tickets individually either in advance or on the day and by 22nd May we'll provide a final number to BVF i.e. me or Tony will contact them :-) we also need to collect money for the portaloo