VR6 Owners Club annual meet 2011 - 20th - 21st August - Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a Cartier watch, tickets for 100 metres final at the Olympics and passes for Silverstone(V.I.P section of course) don't want much but would appreciate this, many thanks!!! I don't mind if it all comes in a Gucci man-bag either!!

Just been on the billing website, for that weekend of the show, they say you can only camp for a minimum of three nights? I will stay two but don't really want to stay thursday Friday and saturday! Just Friday and Saturday for me! Is this different for us lot?

I have just been on the phone(wife has) to billing aquadrome, they are saying I can only stay a minimum of three nights, due to the ballooning event which is on at the same weekend! Even gave the VR6OC code!!! Help please, I only want to stay Saturday night!!

ok cool we do have a little time to sort this and it's not going to 'sell out' :-)

I've checked the paperwork from our Billing booking and it says minimum 2 night stay with booking code I've asked our contact for some clarification :-) will keep you posted!