hi, this is my vr6 i just bought, its lowered on coilovers, got an induction kit and an exhaust (all unknown makes atm), i would like to know if there is a certain name for the type of alloys i have? i know there standard VW but wonderd if if i should spray them or something to make it my own??

MyVr6.jpg

i have been informed by another member that they are infact early gti wheels :) for standard VW alloys i think they realy suit it, altho i was considering spraying them, im open to sugestions tho lol, thanks for the comments, this is exactly how i have bought it and havnt made it my own yet, i dont think i will be adjusting the coil overs tho, it rides perfect IMO, realy firm in the corners and not overly bumpy too :)

thanks, my plans are to get sum cams for it, bigger fuel regulator, and a remap or chip,

tidy up the body work with sum dark side repeaters, brighter fogs lol, and im not sure what to do about the alloys, i like them but few people have said they look like steelies with wheel trims on :-( i like them tho, they have deff grown on me, and there in good nick, the chap who had it b4 me had them refurb'd.

Yes mate their called 'Le Mans' alloys - French for 'the mans' lol

Any more pics as I'd like to see what my car would look like if I cleaned it.

Le Mans is just the name of the town the well known race takes place, it has no significant meaning in french, like altrincham has no significant meaning in english