golf vr6 vs r32 08 plate

he probaly wasn't going for it 100%. only takes you to be on it. gearchange perfix. full redline and be on it from the word go to beat him.

If he just lazly gives it full throttle when he relises whats going on you'd have it. proper off the line drag race you would get done dude

ive had a go with 2 before' date='(mk4 and mk5)and there wasnt that much in it to be honest.

[/quote']

Who won? what you had done to your car? were they standard or tuned? Not disputing you, am interested, as I fancy an R32 but if I can compete cheap enough, no need to get rid of a perfectly capable car on a whim......

He wasn't trying, I can tell you that much. If he was trying he would of pulled away slowly from ya no doubt. R32s are lazy cars but get the revs high enough it will really go.

I wouldn't even race ya ;) probably sit right behind you pushing you down the road and take you on the trusty stuff

MK4 all day long I know this is a VR6 (MK3 Forum) but all the best looking golfs are even:-

MK2 MK4 and of course the sexy latest shape' date=' But the best engine was put in the mk3

[/quote']

are you mad ??? :-# :-# mk1 best looking golf ever mk3 ok I am biased ;) mk5 not keen to start with but really liking them now as for the "even's" the least said the better !!

Oh and I dont race R32's as most of the country's police forces have them as their undercover cars !!

ive had a go with 2 before' date='(mk4 and mk5)and there wasnt that much in it to be honest.

[/quote']

Who won? what you had done to your car? were they standard or tuned? Not disputing you, am interested, as I fancy an R32 but if I can compete cheap enough, no need to get rid of a perfectly capable car on a whim......

my car just had a cat back and filter,and i am unsure wheather the r32 was standard or not,he might have been playing but i was close enough to hear that he was full throttle and he was letting it go,however he was pulling away but when he got away a bit and braked for the island i just braked less than he did and was back on his ass;), ohh and btw mk4 r32 because mk5 r32s tax is a joke

MK4 all day long I know this is a VR6 (MK3 Forum) but all the best looking golfs are even:-

MK2 MK4 and of course the sexy latest shape' date=' But the best engine was put in the mk3

[/quote']

are you mad ??? :-# :-# mk1 best looking golf ever mk3 ok I am biased ;) mk5 not keen to start with but really liking them now as for the "even's" the least said the better !!

Oh and I dont race R32's as most of the country's police forces have them as their undercover cars !!

AHHHHH wondered how long it'd take for Mr controversey to pop up.....lol good evening Ben.......

Best looking Golf by far is the MK2 followed by the MK4 R32 only....don't like the others, something about the R32.

Vr6 is just totally AWESOME

I know about the police car thing but I live in mid wales they have only just given up horses' date='

The mk1 dont be silly here Ben up until you started talking this evening I had awesome respect for your opinion sir but you just screwed that chum lol

[/quote']

:o seriously ?? MK1 is amazing the original and the best, looks stunning even today

how can you not think this is amazing ??

1289250786_5463_FT401196_79615074cd8_.jpg

I couldnt agree with you more Don the MK2 was the best looking golf they launched the prototype with the mk1 and by the time the mk2 was released they had got it right and finished it.

Then came the mk3 with its added weight and airags and the gti was just crap so they dropped the 6 pot in it and made it the GTI for the big boys but still they need a tweak to make them pretty. Then cam the mk4 when we are playing with a serious 6 pot and 4 motion there is something extremely sexy about this car and the mk5 couldn't live upto that.

The mk5's are fantastic breakers better than anything else I have done

I know about the police car thing but I live in mid wales they have only just given up horses' date='

The mk1 dont be silly here Ben up until you started talking this evening I had awesome respect for your opinion sir but you just screwed that chum lol

[/quote']

:o seriously ?? MK1 is amazing the original and the best, looks stunning even today

how can you not think this is amazing ??

1289250786_5463_FT401196_79615074cd8_.jpg

Its Brown?? Compared to this I mean look at this thing Ben this makes me want to sleep in the garage:-

zoom2.jpg