Welding tuition days, anyone else want a go?

I'll be back in the UK on the 17th of November and between then and the other side of Christmas I am happy to run, depending on numbers a couple of welding tuition days. These are not endorsed in any way and offer no formal qualifications.

They are MIG based and focus on the type of techniques needed to carry out work on cars and body repairs. They will be aimed at the absolute beginner through to those already able but wanting to learn variations in methods / idea's.

The day will consist of familiarization of the equipment, setting up and use. Invisible repairs and strengthening, rust repairs and body mods. If someone has a particular need or interest then that can be discussed. Everything will be hands on and you will be able to weld when you leave.

I already have people interested and will use this thread to keep tabs.

Anyone interested or if you have any questions then ask away......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea mate.

How does ya misses feel about you pimping yourself out when you get back? :-)

But seriously' date=' if anyone wants some great tuition, then stick ya name down!

[/quote']

I'm very lucky with my better half and she knows what i'm like. On a side note Sonia wants to come to the Christmas meal, just waiting to confirm a baby sitter.

This is awesome mate... as ive said before would love to do this' date=' might have a mate that would be interested too... will get back to you when i speak to him. :)

[/quote']

your name is still top of the list as promised earlier in the year Nat, along with the Stig.

I would deffo be up for this as something I have always wanted to have a crack at , plus if you need a practise car mine needs some welding !!!!!!!

You are more than welcome buddy, remember i've got you a present or 2 from the USA aswell.

Id be up for a bit of that....depends when your thinking about tho

I'm flexible with a lot of time off at the end of November and most of December. It can always wait until you are ready.

Id be up for this also wouldnt mind being able to do my sills.

You're nice and local Adam so just let me know when you fancy a go...

• 4 weeks later...