• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started on my heater panel today.....

With the help of Redders I ordered Red neon wire from eBay....>> This one

97866431.jpg

And got out the old glue gun.....

970a52312.jpg

To begin with my main worry was to get the circled bits lit up too

The red circle has a black piece of plastic behind it that you need to remove...

19202bfb.jpg

I started glueing from this section to ensure the AIRcondition part is covered

ce6bd241.jpg

This is the route I chose to take with the wire

8531bab5.jpg

I went round the last panel 3 times because:

a)i had plenty wire left over and....

970a52312.jpg

...b)to ensure the green circled parts are covered

and BAM!

edb0b241.jpg

The finished article! I like the new AIRcondition being lit up feature too!

Sorry about the dodgy picture in the foot well...it was the darkest place in the car at the time lol!

NOTE:Use a glue gun as the actual glue when dry carries light just like the original spider optical crap!

• 1 month later...

LOL at the title and I can see the love is flowing well now.

Great to have another member in the North London area. I too can never make the NW meet :( but there is ACE as well and a few of us pop down there when we can so keep your eyes on the meet section.

On the car great mods mate very nice make sure you make Billing in August as I think you have to be in with a trophy shout for the mods you've done.

Get yourself there and meet loads of us..

And once more PMSL at the title... :D

Lookin nice ibzzz.....lovin the title lolol' date=' you should come down the A10 retail park where mcd's is, as your only Palmers Green, on a Sunday night.....some nice cars meet down there!

[/quote']

I thought it was Mulberry's only Rikki ????? jokes ! ;) but seriously the NW Dubs are a good meet judging by some of the pics I have seen :)

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! :@ LoL!

Brilliant thread..

Got fed up with my 1.6 mk4 breaking down everytime I turned the key.....so I started the search for a vr and discovered this....

f045bec3.jpg

I recognise the Garage.. I recognise the car now.. What happenin mate, I came down with Leon to see the VR Lump you were sellin...!!!

Lookin nice ibzzz.....lovin the title lolol' date=' you should come down the A10 retail park where mcd's is, as your only Palmers Green, on a Sunday night.....some nice cars meet down there!

[/quote']

I thought it was Mulberry's only Rikki ????? jokes ! ;) but seriously the NW Dubs are a good meet judging by some of the pics I have seen :)

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! :@ LoL!

Brilliant thread..

lol bit slow on that one MJ ;-) :-D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...