Where can I get fibreglass wings?

I'm getting some moulds madefrom one of my works contacts, looking to produce carbon and grp remoulds.. Bonnets, wings, etc..

Should be ready in a month or so as we have most of the components to start the process, just need funds to make the moulds now :)

Gav, it all started out with the enquiry for my mk2.. But will need to get more interest, as with the mk3 bits its roughly £150 per mould (for each panel) and the quality of the product is down to the mould. We also nees decent mouldings i.e preferably new oem wings, bonnet, bumpers etc.. To make the moulds from.

Once these have been made then its just a cost for production. As i mentioned, i'll be having a meeting with the guys shortly so can get costs on paper.

I reakon wings and bonnets 1st, once the moulds have been made then we can make them in either grp or carbon , makes no odds other than increased cost of carbon vs grp finish.

ok well how much is new panels to mould from? i'll donate towards the cost of a panel if it mean's the price will come down on a finished set for club members. i mean 10 people donate 10 quid towards panels and get that off set from a finished item.

i can even donate my mk3's bonnet and bumpers if need be to mould from if any use. as no good to me no more, dont think any of em have any nasty gauge's in, atleast nothing that wouldnt be sandable from the finished product or mould.

• 3 weeks later...