Its on tonight as far as I know, used to be a great meet, but unfortunately been ruined by loads of idiots (mainly non-VW drivers) when it was at Guildford. Haven't been since its been at Fleet services, and as its freezing, and my car is the filthiest I have ever seen it, (after covering over 500miles this weekend in it, in gales/sleet and salt covered motorways) I won't be venturing down there tonight!

Although, maybe if I give the rims a scrub and find 5 coats to wear I could be tempted! LOL!

lol, shame about NR, was a great Wednesday night out (Car geeeek) and an excuse for a BK! I heard Fleet isnt anywhere near as good as it only seems to be scirocco owners and NR forum regs that go...

What I heard anyway..

I'll prob go when it gets light early..

think my mates going down...he drives a e plate mkII gti 2.0 8v in oakgreen, on mkV polo gti bbs.

i would've come over in the £90 mkII if i'd realised it had moved....i much prefer the idea of a motorway service station instead of finding my way into a town i don't know. maybe next month.

I used to go with my mate Dave in his Blue Mk2 D Plate G60' date=' but that was at Guildford, never had any issues with Non-VAG cars down there???

Where is it now then, Fleet Services??? Are they ok with that?[/quote']

Yeah there fine with us being there. Just its a cold, smelly, boring, godforsaken place, and theres NO atmosphere at all.

Yeah, you just turn up - it's not organised as such. It's the second Weds of each month. Maybe we should make an effort to make a bit of a VR6OC presence when it warms up a bit! (I've always thought these sort of car park meets a bit crappy in winter!)