Team south meet 15th May 10am The Potting Shed, Redcliffe Garden Centre

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep thats spot on mate (spadam) if evryone who is coming can post up where they will be we can make sure we all meet up ok and don't leave sombody behind

also if anybody needs it pm me and i will give you my phone number and then if you got any problems you can ring us and hopefully we can help out

1. spadam...hilsea

2.b road blaster...hilsea

8-8:45

3.vr6stormt...A36 services

4.smithy86...A36 services

8:45-9

5. dazdub...shell garage paulner hill

6. calico...shell garage paulner hill

9:30-9:45

7. gary scales...??????

8.birchy....???????

9.richievr ???????

i will be at work in the morning, but finish at 12.30..will ring spadam and see if you boyz are still there, if so i'll cruise on over..

I will attempt to meet at the ringwood one I guess' date=' as this is the only place I have heard of!! just put it in the aa route map and comes up as Rufus Stone Service Area, is this right?

[/quote']

no mate its not for you i would think that the sevices on the A36 would be better i take it you will come down the A34 from newbury then join the M3 at winchester then onto the M27 ?????

if this is your route follow M27 towards southampton go to junction 2 come off and follow towards romsey after short bit of duel carrageway ( 1 mile ish) you will come to a rounderbout the services are there

hope this helps

where is this place in relation to anywhre i might know?

if you mean the shell garage at hilsea follow a27 towards portsmouth come off at the northend turning also signposted portsolent when you come off the a27 keep in left hand lane and follow round to the left you will see garage

if in any doubt i can meet you on the way past havent just say where is good for you ?????

russ change of plan if smithy86 wants to meet me at macy-d`s in millbrook it would be easy`r to go through lyndhurst il be at macy-d`s at 8.45-9

err not sure where the one is in millbrook and was also gonna meet gary at A36 (ower) services then all go on down to ringwood to meet the others then cut through the forest to the cafe

or do you mean that you will meet us at the cafe??????

lol lol you can take it for a spin by yourself i did see you post on the r32 oc

lol was going to keep it quiet till next january but decided i cant ive allready got a bit of money put by so cant wait lol