Help please, coil pack meltdown .Well second time in a week and another missfire.

Drove back this afternoon after going to Santa Pod and near to home my car started to miss. Only 2 streets away from home it cut out and wouldn't start. I got recovered home and a fellow member kindly got me a replacement coil pack as No 6 had melted. Trouble is it will not start. It turns over but will not start. I know the instant answer is vagcom but at the time of writing this I don't have access. Any idea's at all fella's, i'm in my hour of need.

i can come down with vag-com now if you want

Very many thanks to Russ who at short notice came to my home with a new version of VCDS. I can't thank you enough for the effort and what a small world it is. Turns out an old biker buddy from years ago turns up to help out with a VW problem. To say I was shocked and stunned is an understatement. Thanks again buddy.

Here are the fault codes which I think mean my ECU is cooked

IMG_0160.jpg

The engine turns but there is no spark and it does not fire. I can here the fuel pump running at the rear. Can anyone shed any light or point to something I have missed.

ECU mate, mines been broken down for a couple of weeks exactly the same problem, got power to the coilpack but no spark, changed sensors and nothing, put my mates ecu on my car and it started. Reason why i think its deffo ecu is due to the vag com. i tried vagcom, snap on, and another diagnostics tool and all said error and couldnt connect, obviously due to the ecu being knackered

sorry we could'nt sort it mate as said by others is there a relay for the ecu ?????

and yes i was shocked and stuned aswell last time i saw you you was on the back wheel of a zx9 lol lol

Who me? :o Must be mistaking me for someone else. ;)