how much money have spent on your vr?

The wrong side of 6k on just parts and fitting but she's all good now.The list includes Schrick manifild,schrick cams,dastech chip,BMC CDA kit,magnacor leads all cam associated parts,strooeve strut brace,steering wheel,polished boss,gear knob and gaitor,seatbelt pads,FULL service,heated seat membrain and relay,Koni adjustables,nuespeed anti roll bars poly bushes all round,de catted with magnex,Private plate and i'm sure there's more but i've lost track now if the funds are kind this year i'll be calling EIP for you know what!!!!

Mike.

[ Edited Tue Jan 04 2005, 05:27PM ]

Had mine since mid September and so far........

£4k for the car

£265 for exhaust

£31 for oil/filter/coolant

£21 for new plugs

£46 for new plates/surrounds

Thats it! Need to spend a chunk on cabling for the ICE, and a couple of pairs of speakers. Also could do with replacing the auxiliary belt and tensioner.

i just bought a snooper 3 neo ?! and getting some paint work done and other bits and bobs. so i spent more money still want a private no plate and other things but not bothered what money i spent (wife does)keeping the vr for a long time

tinny22

• 1 month later...
Spent about 2k so far since last November. Exhaust' date=' filter, alarm, ICE (not including the gear i already had) and engine problems, and that bill will be increased by another 1K by the end of this month. &| [/quote']

1100 quid for body work repairs and resapray

Service + timing chains 1100 quid

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! ~:(:(