Deep front spoiler

I can vouch for these splitters. They're good quality and I've had one on mine for some time. Think I piad £14 for it at a show last year.

Previous thread posts

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?342494.0#post_342502

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?342494.10#post_343675

Definately worth a VR6OC group buy imo, if they have any left. lol

Kevin

arrived anf itted.....quality seems better than normal ebay ones....fitted easy on the vento with a few small pieces cut off....

they are a bit more flexable so hopefully take some abuse

Hi, have you got a photo? did it fit ok at the ends? i've been told the golf splitter fits with modding but still inch short each side?

hi , yeah its about 1cm short on each end , i had to cut off a few tabs on the corner and the end and put a self tapping screw in just to keep it nice and tight but its easy to fit and probally only took me about 30min and that includes taking the bumper off...

dont have any pics at moment but will try get some when i get a chance...

Probally one of the better fitting spoilers i have found,and making it flexible is a bit easier to get on

i would get one..for £20 you cant complain

i def wont be getting one as i dont like being taken for a mug on post cost £10 to send a bit of plastic

more like £3

Its not that they're mugging you off.. its an ebay thing... the splitter is normally £20 + a few quid postage, but to keep it cheaper than the rest they put it on ebay for 13 + 10 delivery so it still works out around £23... thats how most ppl do it on there... to pay under £25 is a good price, i paid £23 last year for a crappy brittle one that hasn't made it past 10 months, so with ebay splitters you cant expect perfection. this looks like the closest ive seen to being a good one though.

Just think its wrong to go saying that a company is mugging people off when its a simple principle of ebay selling that a lot of sellers do.

Yeah, its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other... makes no difference who you go to you will end up paying between £20 and £25 delivered for a splitter... this one has got the best feedback of the ones i have seen... i am still waiting on mine from the group buy, once i have it i will take pics and let you know what its like as my one i have on now is shocking... dont want people buying rubbish if there is good out there.. :)

or maybe its just to keep the cost down on posting the items on ebay

as its at a lower buy it now price lol didnt think of that :-d

thats normally why it's done. Order from their web site and postage is free although the spolier is £20. Either way far better than VW.

Got mine a while ago. Not tried fitting it. Keeping it as a spare until I do something proper bad to the one that's on