portsmouth/ southampton meet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We always used to meeT near rufus stone just offthe m27.. Was always a tidy vag BBQ meet place! Has a few barbies there before and a game of footie or two!

Mentioned carting at Eastleigh, sort of a central between bournmouth, and Pompey... Also when I spoke with Bungy today, portsdown hill sun up or down is always a nice pleasant picture, if u can get rid of the saxo boys!

Liking your pics mate. Is that your mk1?

cheers man, and yup! :)

there are loads of forest bbq areas, as jake said we had some good ones out there over the last couple of years, just need to find an empty, or nearly empty forest car park to take over!!

daz, kinda.. there is a thread in readers rides called "i have a new motor".

it is pretty minted and stays in the garage when it is wet, which is most of the time.. :S bought it just 'cos i have always wanted one really..!

we could have a weekend meet up soon ish and discuss where and when to have an evening meet/bbq/piccy shoot?

we could have a weekend meet up soon ish and discuss where and when to have an evening meet/bbq/piccy shoot?

like this idea, we could meet up portsdown hill or something and discuss where everyone wants to meet for pictures and bbq one weekend. Need to get all the pics on here to make northners jealous of our lovely sea lol

• 3 weeks later...