[moved] What HID's to go with?

Hello just wondering if anyone has any advice on which HID conversion kits are the best to go with as i see so many diffrent types and prices its just a bit confuseing? anyone had any first hand experiance in any particular brand? Thanks

Im so confused on which ones to get i have Hella Angle eyes on my car and the bulbs i got in them are H7's so is it just as simple as getting the standard HID kit or am i 2 go with the high beam and low beam kit these are my 2 options

Standard

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330379335700&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Bi Xenon kit for both Low and High

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220486482784&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Whichs ones? please

• 1 month later...

hi

i have got a set of mk4 style headlights on my golf, is there a kit which will fit these.

also just out of interest what have people done about main beam have these just been left as standard or have you changed the bulbs to match the colour of the hid's

thanks

Hey guys,

Sorry to dig up a closed topic but ...

I have a standard 1997 VR6 Golf with standard lights (ones with a small inner circle and large square area).

What HID set do I need, Do I need dual or not ? I would lideally want HID for both dipped and full beam (if poss)

Thanks in advance

hi

i have got a set of mk4 style headlights on my golf' date=' is there a kit which will fit these.

also just out of interest what have people done about main beam have these just been left as standard or have you changed the bulbs to match the colour of the hid's

thanks

[/quote']

find out what bulbs they are then you should be able to see if they do a kit

Hey guys' date='

Sorry to dig up a closed topic but ...

I have a standard 1997 VR6 Golf with standard lights (ones with a small inner circle and large square area).

What HID set do I need, Do I need dual or not ? I would lideally want HID for both dipped and full beam (if poss)

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

you need 2 H1 kits for main and full beam full beam is not instantly noticable until the bulb warms up but boy are they bright when they are