What did ya get ????

Well if like me you have eaten far to much turkey drank to much beer and now are deciding if its worth cracking into the quality street you have probably had a great day !!

So lets start a thread of what everyone got for xmas, be it VR related or not !

I got a car cleaning kit with all the trimmings and a harmonica beginners kit !

Hopefully a dry day tomorrow so i can get out with the buckets and give the VR some love.

Merry xmas to you all.

Dan

That's cool nige! A buzz saw pizza cutter!! I think u get to a certain age and Christmas seems to be more appealing watching the childen lap it up! The whole holiday build up, the christmas eve and then hue big day!! I'm gettin my new work present in January.. An industrial pillar drill! Whoop!! ;)

I got a H&R rear sway bar (got it today because my dad collected it from another state while on a business trip), some books on how to do well on the track, some top gear clothing and a stig flash drive.

I got my dad an emergency kit and a lot of warm clothing (does alot of traveling to canada and back)., I reserved the nook from barnes and noble (ebook reader) and some jewelery, and my sister a car cover and some shirts.

i got

A digital camera that doesn't work :(

A where's the stig book

A stig coffee mug

A magners tray with two pint glasses and cider

A vw beetle fridge magnet

A vw camper fridge magnet

A simpsons duff beer fridge magnet/bottleopener

A snow globe with my boys photo's in

A puppet Hedgehog

And finally a framed picture that my mum painted lol :s

a mini diana lomography camera and its the bomb! hoping to get the fisheye for my birthday! forza 3 (but my xbox is the base model and cant load both discs :( ) itunes vouchers and £100 off me dad (which has ALL gone on fuel lol) and few other little bits. all in had a great christmas!!!