Am i a lucky git??

Ok,

I'm new to the VW scene, having just bought a nice twilight violet VR6. I picked up a copy of PVW in the newsagents and started looking at the project cars.. deciding as nice as mine was in standard trim i'd could look better.....

well whilst browsing ebay looking for all things golf, and looking at all the general tat i came accross these... now i dont know a lot about vw styling but what i do like is standard look and clean lines.. so i thought id buy em.... after i checked the would fit on my car......

Was i right to keep this ebay gem to myself? or have i made a mistake? should i have posted the link here before buying? ill let you lot decide.... i think i have got an absoulute 24 carat bargain! picked them up as soon as the auction ended (300 mile round trip 30.6 mpg ;) )

well the finish on the outer part will need some work but the centers are A1, one center cap is missing but gonna replace with VW ones anyway.....

enough of the talk go look here.....

tell me if its a mega bargain.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7940342894&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

%-6