cod modern warfare 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

right updates been installed and its still not working wont allow you to connect to xbox live its also affecting other games online now. doesnt help that theres over 50 million ppl all trying to play mw2 at the same time xbox have said sorry but think its a bit to late for that they should have checked for bugs in the system

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/xboxuk?v=feed&story_fbid=113293655351148&ref=mf

got it downloaded last night around 5:00pm

Had a few issues getting online but at around 7pm got online.

Not impressed you can only play them on either a rotational basis of all game formats or jsut hardcore team death match.

I like the maps they are not bad, will keep the fun going for many months yet, but jsut need them on ordinary team death match!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not impressed with the amount of glithers either, how one guy can take 6 bullets from a barret 50 cal and survive i will never frickin know

got it downloaded last night around 5:00pm

Had a few issues getting online but at around 7pm got online.

Not impressed you can only play them on either a rotational basis of all game formats or jsut hardcore team death match.

I like the maps they are not bad' date=' will keep the fun going for many months yet, but jsut need them on ordinary team death match!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not impressed with the amount of glithers either, how one guy can take 6 bullets from a barret 50 cal and survive i will never frickin know

[/quote']

well you got ur wish at least its on team death match now with the other maps