cod modern warfare 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should have a build off comp to build the fastest corrodo vr6 lol

just been building a corrodo vr6 on forza so far its been converted to to a r32 engine and running gear remaped worked cams induction kit frontmount intercooler twin turbos running 19.3 psi producing 607bhp and 447ftlb torque not quiet finished with it yet as ran out of money so will need to do a few more races to finish it off

I have an xbox 360 which i want to connect to my PC on vista basic via ethernet cable so use the wireless network my PC is connected to.

The problem I'm having is that my xbox doesn't know that my pc is there and also I can't find my xbox anywhere on the computer.

Need help as just about to renew xbox live for a year and can't get onto anything and want to play COD2!

HELP! :o

Sorted it! bloody wireless adapter settings! not allowing any other device to connect to internet through the adapter!

Anyone feel free to add me.. my gamertag is JO3YR

ill add you me and james are on most nights!

ive over took james now and turned prestiage for my second time round dont think james is to happy lol

I have mw2 for the ps3, not really good at it but it is still massive fun. I haven't been online though because of addiction to Dirt 2(too much fun), Assasins Creed 2 (way better than the first), and playing uncharted 2 single player again.

Name: MrFWD ( yeah its stupid but people do remember it)