HOW PARANOID ARE YOU?

we have a shogun for everything else(If you were at the last RR day' date='that was me and my brother in the blue one!!

Mike. [/quote']

I think the plates gave it away!

Not a bad plate eh binliner,it's a popular name cos theres only a couple left,i almost had another for my bike!

Mike.

Guy's you wanna talk about paranoid,just as i was leaving for work this afternoon a flatbed pulled up across from my house,he deffo wasn't passing through cos i live in a cul-de-sac,he was sat there for a good 5mins befor getting out and going to knock on the door of one of my neighbours but they drive a little micra and it wasn't even there so he deffo wasn't picking it up!

Then after a 20sec conversation he went back into his flatbed and just sat there!! I had to take my daughter to school and get to the station in time for my train and i was allready running late,but that didn't stop me waiting to see what this guy was gonna do next.

It must have been ligit cos he looked like he was finishing some paper work and he then drove off.This has made me even more paranoid now and i told my wife to drive straight back home when we got to the station,it just looked so suspect and it didn't sit well with me!Never mind,i'm on holiday next week so i can stare out of the window all week Lol!!