GTi International 26th/27th June 2010 - BOOKING NOW OPEN

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does say on the website that you can still get on the stand if you ask the people in the club if you can.....now let's decide lol

Well' date=' i'm bring Brandon if that will help sway a decision?!

ahh thats a f*cker.. :( i have some std ones you can have but its whether you have time to fit them...

Cool cheers Nige well if you cant get it sorted with Nats spares then i'll take it off you matey

Rhian and I have full weekend camping tickets but Rhian got them through work, so the choice of club stand wasn't exactly an option.:-( Does this mean we won't be able to camp anywhere near you lot?? or come to the VR6OC stand??

We are coming down on the Friday in the green one i think, although i have suggested taking the TDI too, so i can remove the passenger seat maybe...

Also, Rhian's boss is coming down on the Sunday, in something a bit special, for you FI guys to get your teeth into! Not promising anything though, he may just bring the RS4. I'm not one to stir things up, but i believe Craggsy may have a chance if the opportunity arises. Nice car BTW Craig, i been looking for that exact car (except without the massive turbo) even turned down a minter (why?) very jealous.

Looking forward to seeing you all again, and doing some stripping:)

Rhian and I have full weekend camping tickets but Rhian got them through work' date=' so the choice of club stand wasn't exactly an option.:-( Does this mean we won't be able to camp anywhere near you lot?? or come to the VR6OC stand??

[/quote']

hi mate will be good to see you guys again :) you will be able to park up on the stand no problems - the camping will be much easier if you can arrive at the same time as us - about 4 ish on the Friday as plots are allocated on who is there and they advise if you want to camp as a group to arrive as a group - we will obviously grab as much extra space as possible :)