Vagfest inc GTi Festival Sun 11th July 2010

Santa Pod Raceway, Wellingborough, Northants. NN29 7XA

http://www.vagfest.co.uk/

£15 per person for the day

A new show?

Well yes, and no. For many years, the GTI Festival has attracted hordes of Volkswagen enthusiasts to several different venues around the UK. But as VAGfest takes over the GTI Festival calendar date, it is THE one day show for all enthusiasts of all VAG marques. SEAT, Skoda, Audi and of course Volkswagen, including T3, T4 and T5 Vans - hell we may as well include Lamborghini, Bentley and Bugatti too. VAGfest is a show where all VAG vehicles are welcome with open arms. All clubs are invited to display during the day, and the 'Best Club Display' at VAGfest carries a £100 charitable donation, to a charity chosen by the winning club. The earliest club bookings get pride of place along the trackside, and we expect to see a huge number of clubs and registers represented, so get in early!

1/4 mile

Hundreds of vehicles run on the track over the course of the day, so to level the playing field somewhat, classes are organised into engine size rather than by model, with trophies for the quickest vehicle in each class. You will have to pay a signing on fee which is in addition to your entrance fee, and determined by Santa Pod Raceway. Currently this is £25 for the complete freedom to run your car on the track for the entire day. Often we find that vehicles can make in excess of 10 runs in that time, and still manage to enjoy the rest of the show, but the number of runs is of course affected by oildowns, or other stoppages.

Girlz N Dubs

And for the first time, a show within a show.. Girlx N Dubz features the coolest cars and the hottest owners! Here you can see some of the cars and ladies who will be taking part in a very special element of the show. If you are interested in entering, please email your pic(s) to be included here or simply talk to a VAGfest Marshall and enter on the day. Not quite a 'Show & Shine', The contest will take the form of a chat about your car, and your interest in the VW 'lifestyle', and it’s for each girl to convince the show audience to make the most noise in their support. A decibel meter will be on hand so that there can be no doubt about the winner. Every contestant will receive an exclusive Girlz N Dubs 'T 'shirt. Entry is free, and open to all female owners of VAG cars. Ladies we won't be checking V5s or anything, but you DO need a car to enter.

Get your names down for this and will sort us out a club stand :)

Tony

matty vrt

Dragon Dave

dlea

vr_scotty

calico

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yea sounds a laugh ' date='love santa pod! hopefully i will have my engine in on time for the show! if so i wan2 run it down the straight :) dunno if my car is stand material tho?its stock.mulberry.

[/quote']

mate as long as it has a VR under the hood you can go on the stand :) :)

camping too please Ben .

will be sorted nearer the time mate :)

I would like to come along to this one' date=' Sounds like fun!

[/quote']

nice one mate the more the merrier :) :)

• 1 month later...

me and me bro will deffo be there ..this will b me last show as i will be selling me cars as the wife is having another baby and need to convert the loft and get a sharran to fit 4 kids in

Congrats on the baby mate but stick around mate......will still need a good MOT man wont I, even tho i have a new car now