Has anybody tried this brand of Suspension

I have a set of JOM coilovers that I bought about 8 months ago.

I have to say that I'm not impressed with them. Yes, they lower the car but no matter what height I lowered the car...30 - 55mm, the latter being what I had on my 3dr, the ride was terrible.

You feel every bump and stone in the road and they can cause long term problems with exhausts and I do belive they contributed to my front subframe dropping and failing, causing the engine to slam into the road. I've also had to replace a broken/failed £400 performance exhaust with less than 6k miles on it.

They lower the car, but the ride quality is slightly worse than what you would expect from a cheap set of coilovers.

Just my opinion. I'm merely giving you my experience with them.

all the ebay ones with the red springs are made by the same place in china just get branded differently and priced to match

i had some from a guy on clubpolo, they did me for 18 months but gone KW since which are a LEAGUE apart

heard a lot of good stuff about AP coilovers. made by kw/weitec

all the ebay ones with the red springs are made by the same place in china just get branded differently and priced to match

yea i heard that, i remember when they 1st flooded the market u could pay nearly £300 for the same as the hottuning ones! there good 'fillers' till u can splash the cash. agreed, at the end of the day u get wot u pay for!