Nurburgring clothing - collected and ready to wear

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just caught up with this.... i like the first design but think it would be better with just 2010 as the date and not the rest (just my 10p worth)

I will ask the guys i know to get you a price, but i think i will be pulling out of this trip myself now im afraid... im moving out, so trying to spare 500 is gonna be more than impossible.

maybe 2011?? lol.

just caught up with this.... i like the first design but think it would be better with just 2010 as the date and not the rest (just my 10p worth)

I will ask the guys i know to get you a price' date=' but i think i will be pulling out of this trip myself now im afraid... im moving out, so trying to spare 500 is gonna be more than impossible.

maybe 2011?? lol.

[/quote']

thats a good idea agree with Nat less is more :-)

Right then got my first quote back -

20-30 tees and hoodies will cost as follow

Setup £25

Tees £5.50 each

Hoodies £13.99 each

All prices are subject to vat.

This is for the design being printed onto the fabric and there is a large number of designs of hoodies and tees to choose from :)

Can i get one even though i can't actually afford to go?? :-(

well I guess if you want one yeah :) or you could come as a passenger with someone and get the best of both worlds ;)

Unfortunately don't think that's going to happen either :-( but having one may just make me feel a little bit better. I can pretend that i have been. I know i am quite sad :-(