So here she is, plenty of potential as all she has so far is coilies and colour coded grill and spoiler.

I plan to keep my cosmetic mods simple, as thats the way i like them, and hopefully with advice and help from some of you, she'll be running even better than she is now. She did have the VR front splitter on, but it last less than 12 hours. How low can you go...right?

At only 72k on the clock, this is my VR....

P1020179.jpg

P1020180.jpg

P1020181.jpg

P1020183.jpg

By any chance are you on hhr forum i think ive seen that screen name before. Nice car by the way

Yeh i'm on a lot of forums around the country to be honest' date=' and i have the same name on all of them. Don't use that many, never really to feel settled in one place so i try new ones, lol. Who are you on HHR then?

very nice!!! wot size tyres u running mate?

Running 205/45/15 on the front n 205/50/115 on the back. Needed new fronts when i bought them n the back will go the same soon size soon. Hopefully wont have the wheels that long though :P any reason you wanted to know?

cos i got 205 50 15's all round and its scrubbing like a bitch! how u finding them' date=' got any rubbing issues on the 45's?

[/quote']

I dont get and scrubbing as such, It's just my sump but mostly my front splitter that gets the sh*t How low are you and you running shocks n springs or coilies?

The backs will be going to 45 asap, 45's do look SOO much better though :P

im spadam on hhr aswell dont tend to go on it much anymore tho

No its all gone a bit tits up as such hasnt it. Are you on the forum that Mike-Ford set up?

where bouts in devon are you' date=' i live near bude, just outside of cornwall, nice car btw

[/quote']

Ooo bude, nice. Im between Plymouth and Exeter... Up for meeting up sometime? could introduce you to a couple of my lot etc?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont get and scrubbing as such' date=' It's just my sump but mostly my front splitter that gets the sh*t How low are you and you running shocks n springs or coilies?

[/quote']

yea my splitters lovin it lol, i go over speed bumps daily on way to and from work but its holding up really well. only a cheapo non gen from ebay! not a clue how low it is, did ask on here for someone standard to measure from their arch to wheel centre but no one did :-( will measure sum randoms in a car park or summit haha. ebay special coils, only height adjustable, but best £169 i ever spent! lookin into sum stiffer front springs for the front tho. wot u got?

*oh, and my sumps now fine cos of my spacer mod....lifts the sump up out of harms way. thinking bout making a batch to sell nudge nudge wink wink haha

I dont get and scrubbing as such' date=' It's just my sump but mostly my front splitter that gets the sh*t How low are you and you running shocks n springs or coilies?

[/quote']

yea my splitters lovin it lol, i go over speed bumps daily on way to and from work but its holding up really well. only a cheapo non gen from ebay! not a clue how low it is, did ask on here for someone standard to measure from their arch to wheel centre but no one did :-( will measure sum randoms in a car park or summit haha. ebay special coils, only height adjustable, but best £169 i ever spent! lookin into sum stiffer front springs for the front tho. wot u got?

*oh, and my sumps now fine cos of my spacer mod....lifts the sump up out of harms way. thinking bout making a batch to sell nudge nudge wink wink haha

I got fk coilies on now, snd it is a really nice ride. so much softer than the shocks and springs on my GTI, dont feel like im 'wounding her' so much lol. Coilies on my mk2 aswell. which is a real nice ride too.

Yeh i would definitly be up for the 'sump saver' if you wanna knock me one out. Eventually i'll get some 16's on but there is no harm in saving the poor scraped bugger regardless.

Yeh i hate red as a colour but really liking it now, so much that the re-spray is now being done in the original colour lol