Santa Pod Night Racing 17th and 18th October

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nige' date=' thats induction noise :)

[/quote']

sounds more like part of the exhaust scrapping on the floor. But it's not that low. I've also got a scrape on the underside of my bonnet where the engine has tried to escape!

!!!!!!! :o got some spare engine mounts if u need them mate .....

I have met up with another contact within the 1/4 mile and track industry.

Bungy was tellin me about these guys a few weeks ago and I was keen to meet up with them for some fabrication for the caddy van exhaust.

On Tuesday, Charlie phones me up (Betty has been hiding at his cos sarah doesnt know about her yet... :-# ) and one of his old mans mates has been over to look at some fabrication on the rigs, and caught this wopping grt big intercooler stuck out bettys mouth.. Anyway conversations drift & it turns out they do some serious fabrication work and build all sorts but love drag and track cars!

We dropped Betty off Weds for a clutch and got talking and they are interested in us promoting their octane booster, race fuels and lubes.. suffice to say this weekend at pod we shall be bringing up some items for people to have a look at if interested!

I have met up with another contact

Bungy was tellin me about these guys a few weeks ago and I was keen to meet up with them

We dropped Betty off Weds and got talking and they are interested in us promoting their lubes.. suffice to say this weekend at pod we shall be bringing up some items for people to have a look at if interested!

:o :O :o quite glad I am not going to be there now !!! ;) ;)