570e74b7.jpg

9d814bcf.jpg

851dc689.jpg

2c5d4cf2.jpg

Ive already gone mad on the seats with several coats of Gliptone to give them a feed so they look spot on now, I dont reacon it had ever been done!! and the poxy phone cradle will get binned!!

Plans so far, after a few phone calls around the country and a trip to Volkscraft in Exeter

Full Milltek, downpipes with sports CATS and non res system (vid of what it sounds like

)

MRC custom map

Ohlins coilovers (TBC once the wheels are on and i see how it looks) and RS4 RARB

Came across a problem with the wheels, finding decent ones that truely fit 100% is a nightmare on these, plenty will go on, but not exactly how I want, so, having these puppies custom made in the near future

drag_gpf.jpg

Proper Lambo reps, 19's with the slightly dished face aswell, normally the reps dont have this. Theyre in gunmetal with stainless faces to keep it looking dark and moody, then the suspension will be dropped just a bit to tuck the top of the type just inside the arch about half the side wall

May also swap to RS4 engine covers as they are all carbon fibre and at somepoint will add a full itouch/phone interface so i can play movies, surf the net and fully control all functions from the Nav unit

The big one though, im going to look out for some Gallardo brakes, which i think may be impossible, but I really want them behind though wheels :-D But if I dont find any I have a plan.

Ta for looking, hope you like :-d

Alright mate, nice one on your trophy, good show wasnt it for a little one, I got well sunburnt!!

I sat on the wall away from mine on Sunday watching people, with the bonnet down, nobody gave it a second glance unless they knew what it was, with the bonnet up, loads of people stopped to look, proper stealthy

Alright mate' date=' nice one on your trophy, good show wasnt it for a little one, I got well sunburnt!!

I sat on the wall away from mine on Sunday watching people, with the bonnet down, nobody gave it a second glance unless they knew what it was, with the bonnet up, loads of people stopped to look, proper stealthy

[/quote']

its a lovely plush car mate

yeah my face has just calmed down, it was flame red monday and very sore lol

it was a good weekend, they had to turn cars away, read somewhere they had just short of 400

I was suprised how quick it was, changing through 2nd, 3rd and to 4th is mental, imagine something with a turbo with anti-lag, it just keeps pulling to 8000rpm with no lose of traction at all. I was expecting it to be abit quicker that the VR, but not by much because of it being a heavyweight and the loses from the Quattro, but it's in a different league, christ knows what it will be like with the exhaust system and map?

• 1 month later...

Update time!!

Been abit busy, all brakes replaced, OE discs and yellowstuffs, full iPod integration, which was a bitch and required the nav unit to be sent away for custom coding, but now I can use all iPod touch features on the move. All sidelights and spots bulbs replaced with high intensity LEDS to match the HIDs. Last but not least, full non res milltek with large bore downpipes and sports CATS. Took a quick vid, but annoyingly a coilpack failed this morning so couldn't go mad, until tomorrow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB3pL7R0_YQ&feature=youtube_gdata

• 3 weeks later...