Ive tried a couple of filters on my vr.....i still think one of the best would be ducting into the wing with a cone filter on the end(lots of cold air)...somthing minty used to have with very good results but saying all that,... i now have a bmc kit and am very very pleased with it :) ..........if its noise your after then get a super ram air as its unbeatable...i know i had one

[ Edited Thu Nov 25 2004, 10:59PM ]

[ Edited Thu Nov 25 2004, 11:00PM ]

I've got a RamAir ProRam' date=' the cone is bigger than my head and sounds awesome. I went for that over the BMC as it's around £60 cheaper for pretty much the same power gains.[/quote']

My vr made 193 bhp opn the rr but i found the car went flat ofter 4000rpm on the road...........with the bmc it does pull harder all the way.......we did some tests with my ram air at the pod this year and the piper cross on minty's old vr the best we could get with the ram air was 15.6 after many runs but a .5 improvement was made when using the pipercross......i know some peeps run them with good results but it never did much for mine :(