What grinds my gears!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a sick video on you tube of that blue 4x4 twin turbo vr6, hes on the drag strip and lets the other car take off about 4 seconds befor him and he still spanks it ! its filmed from inside the car and that thing makes some crazy noises !

mate i had 2 mega missing problems on my old cavalier gsi one of them turned out to be tesco petrol which is apparently the worst grade of fuel you can buy ! and the other time was the engine temperature sensor which was broke and it was telling the ecu that the car was running hot(even when it was stone cold) so then the ecu was flooding the chambers with fuel to try and cool it down. but all it was doing was making the engine miss and backfire !

well ive had a few problems with tesco fuel once in my car and in my moto x bike and so have some of my mates ! but maybe its the way its stored in the staton mind you i do live in cornwall maybe the rain water just gets into the statons tanks ?!

well ive had a few problems with tesco fuel once in my car and in my moto x bike and so have some of my mates ! but maybe its the way its stored in the staton mind you i do live in cornwall maybe the rain water just gets into the statons tanks ?!

LOL

They did have that problem that ruined a fair few cars a few years back, but they get their petrol from Esso I beleive but dont quote me on it

One thing that really annoys me is li'l scooters/bikes up to like 125cc. come weaving past a queue of traffic to me, sat in the front at a red light. and then proceed to position themself in front of my car, so that when the lights turn green i get a lung full of 2stroke, the most irritating WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH noise from their shitty little engines and to add insult to injury i have to accelerate at their pace??!! WTF thats just being a pleb

Unnecessarily hesitant drivers, in any situation, period !!!! :@ winds me up even more than drivers pushin in ( if you got the presence of mind to do so with causing me to suddenly change speed/ direction then good one ya )

I hate, I hate, I HATE PETER PAN!!!!

Some personal notes:

To the woman in the silver passat estate that forced me onto the hard shoulder by pulling along side me tonight on J3 M6 and trying to come off the motorway too, next time you and your short arsed spouse shout abuse at me for merely letting you know I was there and you were forcing me to crash......as we pull up to red lights, I'll forget my common sense, get out and force feed your fella into your grill while reversing over your blonde haired make up plastered fugly excuse for a face..................passing your driving test in Poland doesn't mean you can drive like that here.

An apologie to the TESCO chav also, if you hadn't started shouting and throwing things at me and the shop assistant becasue she would't serve you fags, I wouldn't have pushed you clean off your feet toward the door. I apologise because I didn't do more damage.

Another thing that bothers me are the 6 or so patient relatives that come out one at a time and ask the same mofo questions about their relative. If I've told you how he is and whats planned...then by rights, you should tell the rest of your family. 1 person tells you all....don't keep coming out and asking the same shite!!!!!!

right its my turn poxy chavs!!! every time i go to pick up my kids in brixham i get these twats in halfords bodykit novas n saxos stickin like shite to a blanket on my arris. its clearly stated onthe rear end vr6 !!!! which means if i stayed in 3rd i wud still loose ur stupid big exhaust peice off shite why do they bother?

People that hog the outside lane on dual carriageways!!!!

Drove from Rugby to great Yarmouth Friday and was amazed at the amount of people doing this? mostly A14 but on parts of the A11 as well, they were clearly not overtaking anything so why be in that lane?? i siply refuse to undertake as it would be my luck they decide to pull over and we crash or a copper spots me and does me for it, but when ive got my foot planted to the floor, be a nice person and move out the way ;)

Just back from a trip abroad & amazed at the amount of people who use their mobiles on planes after repeatedly being told not to over the intercom then them being rude to the crew when told personally. To make things worse most of the calls are along the lines on 'I have just landed' etc so hardly worth endangering peoples safety for.

Just back from a trip abroad & amazed at the amount of people who use their mobiles on planes after repeatedly being told not to over the intercom then them being rude to the crew when told personally. To make things worse most of the calls are along the lines on 'I have just landed' etc so hardly worth endangering peoples safety for.

where did you go?