tonys on going project ... rebuild is on .....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alignment all done .... MOT passed !!! all ready to rock and roll ..... gave it a bit more beans today and yeah its quick ..... still got a little niggle in the back of my mind over the clutch but dont know if thats me or the car with my luck with clutches

:-) excellent

few more...

fadca853.jpg

ca07de03.jpg

d3a26a77.jpg

4e7dcfad.jpg

b30e38c3.jpg

d8bf672d.jpg

ecf4ae10.jpg

71a2595e.jpg

9732e0a3.jpg

4c8c33a4.jpg

5bdf9a98.jpg

there are a few more as the rear suspension has changed but will get them taken and up during the week .....

hope you enjoyed it ...

a HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone involved Paul for his skill in doing the fabrication, bungy for helping out where and when he could, stiggy for transporting the cars around United Motorsport for all the help with the turbo and setting up to name but a few .....

it is a amazing car and bit turbo + 4wd = very ver BIG grin from tony .....

Cheers once again ....

Looks like a weld broke?

One of mine i'm afraid. More than willing to sort it for you Tony but I am away for a couple of weeks. I would thoroughly recommend that you do sleeve them as it will give the join a lot more strength.

I'll now go and stand in the naughty corner. :-(

Looks like a weld broke?

One of mine i'm afraid. More than willing to sort it for you Tony but I am away for a couple of weeks. I would thoroughly recommend that you do sleeve them as it will give the join a lot more strength.

I'll now go and stand in the naughty corner. :-(

thats ok mate dont worry one of them things ..... its getting sorted .... you can give me some sweets when your back on shore ... lol