Show us yer garage

I bought one of these for my garage' date=' this prevents all the stuff that blows under the garage door...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GARAGE-DOOR-PARTS-SPARES-FLOOR-SEAL-SAFETY-TOP-7ft_W0QQitemZ380133481313QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Doors_LE?hash=item5881b89b61&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_4896wt_1136

Also got new side seals too for the door to help even more.

[/quote']

top tip cheers Pete :-)

For getting over the kirb cut scaffold tubes to wheel wide lengths and tack weld three together. Just happens to be the right size to get over a kirb stone.

Need more of a ramp as the street is an old Victorian cobbled street so the camber of the road is pretty extreme! Combine that with Victorian pavements and the whole thing is a disaster!

The exhaust hits the pavement before the rear wheels would even get close to the curb!

And as for going in front ways......?!?

For getting over the kirb cut scaffold tubes to wheel wide lengths and tack weld three together. Just happens to be the right size to get over a kirb stone.

Need more of a ramp as the street is an old Victorian cobbled street so the camber of the road is pretty extreme! Combine that with Victorian pavements and the whole thing is a disaster!

The exhaust hits the pavement before the rear wheels would even get close to the curb!

And as for going in front ways......?!?

Only one answer then buddy, and that's you need to move. Garages are a priority.

I bought one of these for my garage' date=' this prevents all the stuff that blows under the garage door...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GARAGE-DOOR-PARTS-SPARES-FLOOR-SEAL-SAFETY-TOP-7ft_W0QQitemZ380133481313QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_Doors_LE?hash=item5881b89b61&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_4896wt_1136

Also got new side seals too for the door to help even more.

[/quote']

top tip cheers Pete :-)

fitted mine the other day, its noticable warmer in the garage too and no more shite coming in udner the door :)

Only one answer then buddy' date=' and that's you need to move. Garages are a priority.

[/quote']

Well that is why i took this house in the first place. Thing is though the garage looked fine from the outside but the letting agent never had any keys to get in to garage but we were told it was used by the old tenants so assumed it must be in good working order. They also had quite a few people viewing it and we'd already lost 2 places due to hanging around so just took this one there and then.

When we finally got some keys (only for side door, non for up and over as i mentioned earlier its only operable from the inside!) we found the tenants had indeed been using the garage.... as an outside smoking area!!!

I gave the letting agents sh*t when it all came to light but there is only so much i can do and the landlord has said that he wont look at it until our first 6 months are up.

So yer, cant move either really unless i fancy paying two lots of rent, bugger!