to owners with clear indicators

Hi

I have bought twice a set of clear "autoart" side indicators. And guess what both times it went in the car wash the indicators steamed up and got water inside them.

I am getting well annoyed with this now.

Any ideas on this?

Also i bought a set of genuine mk4 clear indicators, and received them today but the back fitting seems to be different to the mark 3 golf.

Again any ideas?

Cheers.

Sory for posting it 3 times i thought more of you guys will see it sorry.

Yeah both sets where of ebay made by company called autoart.

Any ideas what other vw car comes with standard clear indicators that will fit the mk3 golf?

Also how you meant to seal them?

Guest Nero1701

last time i used a car wash,i went back into the garage to complain about all the water spots it left !! i had to come home re-wash it then polish it then wax it!!!

Car washes make me shudder, ive taken my vr through one hand car wash and never again.... only my hands are allowed over my vr....

Honestly mate, give it a go, and if you do it properly it will look the nuts and you will never go to the dreaded car washes again!!!! :) :)

Guest Nero1701

Car washes make me shudder' date=' ive taken my vr through one hand car wash and never again.... only my hands are allowed over my vr....

Honestly mate, give it a go, and if you do it properly it will look the nuts and you will never go to the dreaded car washes again!!!! :) :)

[/quote']

My hands have been on it :-#