Nats VR6 Build Thread... New Paint! :) Page 14

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what products have you used' date=' and what process did you follow to make it look sooo goood?

[/quote']

same products..just different camera lol :)

I so so wish it was!! :)

And thanks Dec, but i would want about 100 quid as it takes 8 hours on the outside alone and i use expensive products, so best u get up early on the weekend and get ur ass out cleanin!! lol

Lol, ok seeing as there is interest ill put my cleaning process on here, i am in no way saying this is the best way to do it or these are the best products, just to cover my ass... but i like them and they work well for me, as you can clearly see....

once a month or two i do a full clean which consists of:

Wash (2 bucket method)

Clay Bar - BH Autoclay

Wash - still trying to find a shampoo im 100% happy with

Dry - Chemical guys Mirical dry cloth

Polish with Light cut polish

Lime Prime Pre wax cleanser

Rubbish Boys Juiced Edition Caranuba Wax (applied by hand, not applicator)

Then every week or two i do a standard clean which consists of:

Clean (2 bucket method)

Dry

Polish with either Auto Glym Super Resin polish or a light cut detailling polish

Chemical Guys mirror shine Sealant/Glaze

Then i use the glaze on the windows

Auto Glym vinyl & rubber care on the dash, trim and tyres

And the wheels get the same treatment as the paint....

i dont use the cutting polish on my wheels though, and i have only been using it on my paint due to swirl marks (that are still there... grrrr)

But if you havent got swirls then just use a normal polish.... Ive gotta get my machine polisher out next to get rid of mine so hopefully he will look even better... : ) :)

what products have you used' date=' and what process did you follow to make it look sooo goood?

[/quote']

same products..just different camera lol :)

I so so wish it was!! :)

And thanks Dec, but i would want about 100 quid as it takes 8 hours on the outside alone and i use expensive products, so best u get up early on the weekend and get ur ass out cleanin!! lol

£100? sounds like a plan ;) lol in all seriousness, one day + £100 if your up for it (after pay day lol)

haha, if you're serious mate then i would 100% do it for ya, id throw in the inside for that too so the whole thing is done for ya... :)

You do have to remember though it wont happen completely first go, i can get it looking pretty bloody good im confident of that, but u will need to keep poilshing it reguarly to keep it up and get it looking even better...

haha' date=' if you're serious mate then i would 100% do it for ya, id throw in the inside for that too so the whole thing is done for ya... :)

You do have to remember though it wont happen completely first go, i can get it looking pretty bloody good im confident of that, but u will need to keep poilshing it reguarly to keep it up and get it looking even better...

[/quote']

Awesomes :) Well as I'm off for a week anyway I may aswell see how it comes out with my bodge job of it lol! :)