Nats VR6 Build Thread... New Paint! :) Page 14

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ben ben ben wot have u started lol

moi ????? ;) ;)

hahaha' date=' a mitt drags the dirt away from the car, whereas the sponge can just push the dirt across the car and not lift it away, causing swirl marks..... and trust me they're a fookin pain to get rid of....

[/quote']

that sounds like you have been reading the back of the pack for the mitt advertising Nat ;) ;)

A sponge holds the dirt and worse still the grit on it's surface which then puts very small scratches all over your paintwork. A lambs wool mit holds the grit between its fibres and away from the surface of your paint. Why go to the trouble of claying, polishing and waxing your car if every time you wash it you cover it in scratches.

yeah, mine has loads from the previous owner, but ive got a machine polisher now, i tried it with a light cut polish but it wasnt enough so im going to get a heavier cut and try that i think, they really aggrivate me... lol

i got a box' date='if you wanna do the roof nat :)

[/quote']

i have to take my trainers off, open my door and stand on the door shuts to reach it!! lol. and i get soaked tryin to save the water from goin in the car... its a difficult process for me!! lol

but does all this cleaning make it go faster ???? lol or is it `all show and no go ` lol sorry couldnt resist lol

no it doesn't !!!!! only clean mine at shows but have to say I do get a certain amount of satisfaction from standing back and looking at it after all my hard work and it looks all shiny and nice :) :)

but does all this cleaning make it go faster ???? lol or is it `all show and no go ` lol sorry couldnt resist lol

no it doesn't !!!!! only clean mine at shows but have to say I do get a certain amount of satisfaction from standing back and looking at it after all my hard work and it looks all shiny and nice :) :)

awww amazing what a womans touch will do ;-)

awww amazing what a womans touch will do ;-)

ha ha you have no idea how please she will be to hear that !!! :) :) :)

I just cant be bothered at shows' date=' weekend shows i just wanna drink....day shows are normally at the pod so end up racing

[/quote']

I didn't think you drunk alcohol mate ? ;) ;) and you did clean it a bit at Billing !!