spoonman2, shat myself then, thought someone had stolen my car! good choice in colour of car and wheels. where you get the wheels done, look a very similar finish to mine, had mine done in smoked chrome, awesome effect in the right light!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were done by spit and polish, paid £132 for them (sniped lol) with two Toyo Proxes on the front (6mm) and Firestones on the back (7mm). I jumped at the chance as I was going to do this to my wheels and it would cost me about £50 a wheel. This way I have a spare set of wheels and anopther 4 tyres as backups :)

I collected them from about 20 miles away from me.

Ian

Mine? Not brilliant mate tbh.

I think the tyres are decent all round with a good few mm left in them, although different brands I believe. Alloys up front are alright, but the rears have some quite bad rash across some of the spokes & one of the bubbly old BBS caps went awol recently.

I hate cleaning these wheels, so I'm on the lookout for a set of solitudes or something equally easy to clean ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I dig out an old thread and none of you green boys post tutt tutt

I would' date=' but it's not clean enough.....NOTHING like the cars shown, puts me to shame, my car has SOOOOOO much work to be done, it's depressing. Don't know where to start!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrr

[/quote']

You shouldnt think like that mate everyone loves progression its nic to see it take shape over time.