Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

I have found out that I can fit my big trolley BBQ in the boot of the golf.

are you going to bring that then as I had looked into buying a couple of big grill racks like yours to take and cook over the fire :)

just thought that if it's wet we can wheel the BBQ under the gazeebo. My grill racks are from this BBQ so will easily feed us all. the garage will sell charcoal for Friday and there's a garden center opposite the hotel in Daun that should sell large bags.

good point mate :) ok will hold off buying the enormo grills for now then :) yeah was going to suggest we should take a couple of bags with us just in case and to save time but with the early start this year we should have time to spare :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw piffle.. I have just come out of a meeting and we have just had a super large order with a rather large ship builder.. the date of launch of the ship is the 10th April.. meaning i'm probably not likely to be able to make it :(

but on the flip side, this project is a good un ;)

ha ha :) I like to keep you on your toes ;)

mmmm if that's a reference to her avatar then I am worried about you Nige !!! if it's for her quirky sense of humour and dashing features then it's ok ;)

think I'll have to plead the 5th ammendment on that

Just checking in, still on for this trip!! Just need to pass MOT which is not looking good with the ABS light on for the last nine months, does anyone have a link for recon ABS pumps? As am sure this is the issue, and need a replacement.. going to take the car into VW for a pre mot and get it on the computer for a second opinion. Apart from that, defo going to be there this year!! This whole thread is a damn good read!! Almost a book!!