Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that sounds like the place to me then!! lovely people and they handled 22 very loud, hungry and excited English people very well....

well i might give it a week or two to recover from this trip and start planning one for late august.... ill be going anyway with the bf, so anyone that wants to come is more than welcome!! :) :)

gav .... the same corner as ben i went in to hot and lost it and spun about 2-3 times on the mud and grass knocked the steering out but no other damage .... was fun looking back on it but wasnt at the time lol

Thats lucky, i spose in a way it was fun as no real damage was done

Am up for a blast in the summer Nat and anyone else?? I stayed in hotel zur burg, was clean, comfy and food was eatable 178 euros for a twin room inc breakfast, but I guess prices go up in summer. It had a balcony and a big car park where loads of other ring people were working on cars, so was good to watch. Or camp, don't think I'd mind too much in the summer :-) brrr, santa pod in Feb.... brrrr

Cant beleive my crash hasnt had a mention lol, just for the recored i had an off Monday and VRstig kindly trailored me home from the Ring,due to the fact that the car is undrivable, anyway hope to have her back on the road in a couple of weeks, the cosmetic damage will have to wait...Would also like to thank Paul and his mate (sorry forgot your name ) for all their assistance at the scene of the off, would never have got the black pig offa the track without your help,

Cant beleive my crash hasnt had a mention lol' date=' just for the recored i had an off Monday and VRstig kindly trailored me home from the Ring,due to the fact that the car is undrivable, anyway hope to have her back on the road in a couple of weeks, the cosmetic damage will have to wait...

[/quote']

Damn dude, you came off too, that sucks :(

Cant beleive my crash hasnt had a mention lol' date=' just for the recored i had an off Monday and VRstig kindly trailored me home from the Ring,due to the fact that the car is undrivable, anyway hope to have her back on the road in a couple of weeks, the cosmetic damage will have to wait...

[/quote']

Didnt want to mention it as thought its something you should say...i think there is some video footage somewhere isnt there??

i was in craigs car infront and just heard a lot of screeching!