Snetterton Track day evening

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 4 helmets if needed lol i have too much bike gear. prob no good to anyone though as they are all extra small

Perfix for me anna. how much do you want for one including postage? Are they bike helmets?... sounds gay but what colours you got lol

misses will be almost due then so if i do get id better not take her out she gets a bit nervous as it is and im nowhere near the limit with her in lol

yeah itd be great to go and good practise for the ring s iv never been on a track :)

i have 4 helmets if needed lol i have too much bike gear. prob no good to anyone though as they are all extra small

Perfix for me anna. how much do you want for one including postage? Are they bike helmets?... sounds gay but what colours you got lol

not selling them one is buggered where i ctrashed in it one is my baby i use 1 is a spare i dont actually like it could get rid of it really and my last one is white with red love hearts and blue glitter lol have never worn it.

There are loads of cheap helmets online my last one which is the same as the 1 i was wearing when i crashed was 35 quid posted its so comfortable and its a 4 star rated helmet so outta 5 thtas pretty good i'll say