Rolling Road Day near duxford (cambridge) 19th Sep 09

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problems with getting car started, just wires in wrong place i hope,but alone on rebuild and no real idea what im doing, so after totally stripping then rebuilding with new pistons i am left flumoxed by wiring, i have power to dash but no fuel pump power or cranking on key so will have to say no to this one, was going to do a crazy 500 miles to bed pistons in to be there saturday,but it looks like it could be a while as i have no clues as to what i did wrong and have run out of money to pay someone.so it may be a while til i see you all again. good luck saturday. and not over 400 please jim :)

Bad luck rabbit' date=' so is anybody going a10 way so I can meet up???

[/quote']

I'm coming across the A10 via the A505 junction ( just north of royston I think, if you know a good landmark along that route I could see ya there ? PM if that works mate :)

problems with getting car started' date=' just wires in wrong place i hope,but alone on rebuild and no real idea what im doing, so after totally stripping then rebuilding with new pistons i am left flumoxed by wiring, i have power to dash but no fuel pump power or cranking on key so will have to say no to this one, was going to do a crazy 500 miles to bed pistons in to be there saturday,but it looks like it could be a while as i have no clues as to what i did wrong and have run out of money to pay someone.so it may be a while til i see you all again. good luck saturday. and not over 400 please jim :)

[/quote']

Jims not going !

[/quote']

might come your way Gav, will check whether it's quicker for me to go A1M then up that nice bypass with the tunnel :-) near Baldock

What we doing for food now that Chris is coming?! ;-)

[/quote']

I'm coming across the A10 via the A505 junction ( just north of royston I think, if you know a good landmark along that route I could see ya there ? PM if that works mate :)

the stretch of A505 dual carriage way between the A10 and the A1198 has laybys both sides other than that, as revivals is only a few mins from the A10/A505 roundabout, there's no easy stopping enroute until you are practically there.

Guest The Butcher

[/quote']

might come your way Gav, will check whether it's quicker for me to go A1M then up that nice bypass with the tunnel :-) near Baldock

What we doing for food now that Chris is coming?! ;-)

Ahem ahem!!!!

You gys can feed me for the day!!!

na' date=' that sounds like a rubbish idea... you will live to regret offering to do the food mate as now we've experienced your food we want more!!! Why have cotton when you can have silk huh?! lol

[/quote']

what she said!

you really want us to feed you? why do you think we got you to cook before?! +o(