Rolling Road Day near duxford (cambridge) 19th Sep 09

right im looking to run another rolling road day at my work i will have to work out the price no more than £35 and date once i get a idea of numbers but im looking for up to 30 cars . what u get for your money would be 2 power runs unlike most places that strap em down do a run and kick u out we do this for 2 reasons 1 we are happy that u get a fair reading and 2 so we can plot a graph against wheel speed and engine rpm . The rolling road is 4 wheel drive and 800 hp capable we have carried out more than one run on jim potters car and im sure that he and others that came last time would back me up when my boss is a very fair person and we want you to enjoy yourselfs when u come along .

Attendees :-

Ben Seabrook

Jim Potter

Gav

Jim

Calico

Tinks + 1

TheGoth

Craggsy

Cabrioman

dlea

hvr6

GaVR6in

ATKO

VR6 Nat

mriley60 + 1

goonersteve

Wayno

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rolling road is 4 wheel drive and 800 hp capable we have carried out more than one run on jim potters car and im sure that he and others that came last time would back me up when my boss is a very fair person and we want you to enjoy yourselfs when u come along .

and exhaust gas analysis also helps highlight any potential problems and yes he was very fair and helpful with insights into the results.

Sept is far enough away for me to have hope of being able to afford it. So I'm in. Would like to have a definitive answer into the benefits of the £30 Ebay eeproms if I can afford a couple of runs.