nothing beats this feeling

i got myself a shsran vr6 se sport on an s plate a few weeks ago had to due to no 4 on the way its a grate feeling when a boy racer trys to pass you or take you at the lights thinking huh a people carrier ill take that nae bother then you pull away from them at warp 7 that feeling is just the dugs dangly bits

first you need to upload them onto a hosting site such as http://www.photobucket.com (you have to create a free account, then its pretty self explanatory what to do, but make sure they're under 25-kb in size or it'll resize them and the quality will become poor),

then post the link into your post between {img} and {/img} but with the { and } brackets replaced by [ and ] brackets.

must be a hoot...

whats the performance figures it?

if i were getting a people carrier i'd deffo get one of the vr6 equipt machines or a vauxhall zafira gsi turbo (that is one hell of a nice car, and fast - 0-60 in 7.8 and top of 148mph if i remember correctly)

dont know what the performance figures are as i said i dont know much about the beast yet apart from its great at scaring boy racers in there corsas and saxos and of course small children (wait a min thats the same thing) what i do like is when you just brush the throtle and it growls at you sends shivers down your spine and disaproving looks from the wife